Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Work

Fairbanks Memorial Hospital


So, I am in my second week of work. First week was basically just hospital and nursing orientation, which just means lots of sitting in a room listening to other people talk. I do have to say that they did a great job with orientation. Way better then the orientation I received at MedWest. So, this week I am getting oriented on my unit and so far so good. There is a lot of classes I still have to take to get certified to do some of the procedures they do and also to moderately sedate people for those procedures. The four departments within our unit is wound care, iv infusions/iv team (PICC lines), pain center, and endoscopy/small procedures. I am excited for the challenge and look forward to learning a lot here. I am also excited about how well they seem to treat and respect their nurses here.


3 comments:

Sarah said...

I am SO loving all the posts, Bekah! Excited to follow along your journey. Blessings to you & your sweet family!

~The Breedloves~ said...

I love reading... please keep writing.

Bekah, Zac and Avery said...

Thanks ladies! I am trying to do better at writing more often :)