Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Friday, February 17, 2012

Daddy's on Duty

I took this picture before I left for work yesterday morning, leaving Zac in charge. For the most part everything is neat and somewhat put away. This is how we go to bed at night...in order and at peace. As I mentioned before Zac has a little OCD in him when it comes to neatness (which kinda died a little after he married me!) so he is really good about putting things away and making it look tidy.
HOWEVER....after a day spent with Avery, this is what I come home to every afternoon. He somehow loses all desire to keep things neat and tidy. Doesn't bother me, at least I know they had fun (and I know he will clean it up before bed) :)
Now that Avery is walking he gets into just about everything in his reach. The table there in the picture is stacked full of books for Avery (he loves to read), and he routinely pulls them all down. This was a huge problem at first because he didn't know how to get out of the way and he would get a face full of books. Books are heavy people! Zac has since taught him to pull and step out of the way.... Ok so maybe he just catches the books before they hit Avery's face. Next on the agenda for Avery is learning how to pick up after himself...yeah I'll let you know how THAT goes. Good thing Daddy's on duty!

No comments: