Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Friday, February 10, 2012

"Whatchu talkin about Willis?"
My sweet sweet handsome little boy who does not like to ride in the car or sleep late in the mornings. So far here in Alaska we have been getting up around 3:30 every morning because of Avery's internal clock...geez Avery lets get with the program. A few days this week he has let us sleep until 5...so generous of him don't you think!?! The boy is sleeping in a closet sooo I can kinda see why he doesn't want to stay in there for very long. I remember when we were little and my parents put my little brother in the closet on vacation. He became the laughing stock of the family (jk JJ) and to this day we always crack on him for sleeping in the closet. AND now I have my son in a closet....AND we're not even on vacation! I am teaching him to live below his means, as in no large nursery with plush toys decorated all around and a soothing glider in the corner...thats good don't you think? You will find him living in one of those Ecohouses that are about 250 square feet when he is older and he will think it is the norm.
I can't wait to take Avery to the Ice Festival in a few weeks! They have already started carving scluptures in front of a lot of stores. The hospital I work at has one at every entrance. These are no small sculptures people! I hope to get a few pictures this weekend, they are so cool!

4 comments:

Callie Lynch said...

Hi! Definitely post some ice sculpture pics..that's crazy! Hope work is going good. Miss you! I love your pictures..it's like a tour of Alaska :)

Michaela J. said...

Love the pic's, Bekah!! I don't know if you got my e-mail, but I have a blog now!!! The website is: www.mookysgarden.blogspot.com

Much Love to you!!

Michaela

Carol Christie said...

It is so good to read your blog. We miss you guys so much. I can't wait to see The pics from the Ice Festival. Mr. Mom is doing a good job and I bet he's loving it! Is it still above 0 there. We were at 14 this am but now up to 41. Love to all 3!

Bekah, Zac and Avery said...

Thanks Ladies! Miss you guys! Carol we are excited about the festival. We took some pictures of some ice sculptures around town that I will post soon!