Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Friday, February 24, 2012

Sunsets

The other day we decided to take a drive. We went at the perfect time of day. We drove up to what people around here refer to as "the hills". I have to say it was stunning. The sun was setting and everything just looked gorgeous. I always feel more connected to God during these experiences, I guess it is because I am just so thankful and so aware of the amazing things He has created in that moment. The Lord knows the desires of our hearts, in fact He put those desires there. He knows the things that make us smile, the things that make life just seem right and He longs to bless us with those things as we delight ourselves in Him.






No comments: