Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Backseat bloopers

I still ride in the back of the car with Avery...I'm not sure why other then its habit. Avery is not the best car rider, which might be another reason I sit back there. Zac thinks it makes it better...but in all honesty I don't think it does. So, we play, and laugh, and take pictures to ease the pain Avery thinks he's in every time we go for a ride. I am hoping when we turn the car seat around, everything will be golden...I can hope right?

Seriously mom...seriously
Do you see me smiling mom?
MOM!
It's not even funny anymore MOM

Ok maybe I'll play along
A for Effort (I never got that one?)


No comments: