Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Afternoon stroll

Yesterday when I got off work we decided to get outside and get some much needed exercise. There are a few trails right behind our apartment and one of them leads to a lake that is frozen over right now. So, we thought we'd going exploring. It wasn't long into our walk that we found evidence of a moose! He left his mark in the snow, and I took a picture because I was not convinced it was moose droppings (to me it looked like really large rabbit poop). Zac's dad confirmed that in fact it was moose poo. He also said that people make earrings out of moose droppings...anyone want to put their order in now I can start up a business???. You could also see a huge indention in the snow where he had been bedding down. I was just hoping we didn't run across him on our walk, because I've heard they can be quite aggressive. Once again it was beautiful out there. Have I mentioned we love Alaska :)





















1 comment:

Jenn Sutton said...

So beautiful there! Glad you guys love it!