Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Ketchikan, Alaska

I was born in Ketchikan, Alaska so it was really special that the ferry stopped there for a few hours and we were able to get off and walk into town. You know growing up I thought it was neat to tell people that I was born in Alaska, but then they would ask me how I liked it, and I would have to tell them I couldn't remember Alaska at all since I was so little when we left. Now moving back, people here ask me where we moved from and I tell them North Carolina and then add "but I was born in Ketchikan", it's almost like you instantly earn a little more respect with them :) thanks mom and dad

Here are a few pics of Ketchikan!

























No comments: