Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Pure Alaskan beauty

Shortly after pulling out of Yakutat we came up on some extraordinary mountain views. Once again pictures just don't capture the majesty of these mountains. I stood outside on deck and was just in awe of what God has created. Later that afternoon we encountered a snowstorm and you could not see a thing. Zac attempted to go out on deck and about got blown away the wind was wipping so hard. It was so weird being on a boat and in a snowstorm. I guess I just always associated boats with sunny warm weather :)










1 comment:

Deidre said...

the mountains are gorg!!!!! I cannot wait to travel to AK, one day.