Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Thursday, March 1, 2012

No need for a plate

So, most parents teach their kids NOT to eat off the floor...right? Well, my husband never learned that rule. In fact I should have seen it coming. When I first met Zac, I took him over to my best friend Becky's house for dinner. It only took a good 5 mins before he was eating out of the garbage can...i kid you not...and that was not the only time. It should have been a warning ;) for parenting skills 101. So needless to say I shouldn't have been surprised to come home and find cheerios all over the floor. I thought...oh, I guess they got knocked over...until Zac comes around the corner and pours out a little pile on the floor for Avery to eat. "Zac! you are supposed to teach your kids NOT to eat off the floor"..."Oh" *shoulder shrug*. Cheerios were tracked all over the house. Avery would reach down and pick one up, then proceed to walk all over them, transferring them to various places in the apartment. Is it to late to go back and teach him NOT to eat off the floor??? :)
Disclaimer....I have the most amazing husband and dad around (even if he has a few quirks)!!!





3 comments:

Jenn Sutton said...

HAHA! And the most adorable little boy! Love this!

JJ and Teran said...

Well at least you know he'll have a strong immune system as he gets older! Just watch out for cigarette butts, Paige found one in the street when she was little and picked it up and put it in her mouth!

Bekah, Zac and Avery said...

Thanks Jen! I hope that is the case Teran! And yes we will be sure to watch out for ciggies...ewww