Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Reindeer Pajamas

Yesterday Zac snapped a few pictures of little man for me while I was at work...then I got a few more pictures of him when I got home because I wanted to document his My First Christmas outfit in March. Avery was able to fit into this reindeer outfit before Christmas and it still fits him months after....I don't think the boy is getting any taller. Zac likes to put him in this outfit because he says it keeps him warm...maybe I should invest in some warmer pj's for little man. I guess since it's still cold, snowy, and the North Pole is near by, Christmas pajamas aren't really that out of character :)




































No comments: