Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Photo Op

When we were at Chena Hot Springs visiting, probably about 75% of the people we saw were from Japan. They say that couples from Japan come up here on vacation to see the northern lights...something about it being good luck for having a baby??? I haven't really researched it so I am not sure the accuracy of that but I can say that everyone from Japan that we met wanted to hold Avery and take his picture. I didn't get any pictures of them cause I didn't know if it would be rude to take a picture of them taking a picture of Avery :) Whenever we would pass a group they would hold out their arms as if saying they wanted to hold Avery and then someone would take a picture of them. They often motioned me to get in the picture too. It was very funny. Who knows we might be on the front page in a newspaper in Japan somewhere! This is the restuarant at Chena Hot Springs where we did most of our photo shoots with the people from Japan :)































No comments: