Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Monday, March 19, 2012

Ice Alaska

We finally made it to the Ice Park...but we didn't stay very long...IT WAS COLD! We obviously didn't dress appropriately to stay outside for long periods of time at 8 degrees. Avery had three layers on plus the Moby wrap plus zipped in my coat...I hope he was warm. His cheeks got super rosy red and his eyes constantly watered but he didn't complain! I think he enjoyed being outside and looking at all the sculptures...and all the kids running around. My hands were numb in a matter of mins because I was trying to take pictures. We didn't get very many good pictures because we didn't want to sacrifice the warmth of our gloves :) It was neat seeing all the sculptures carved out of ice. They also had a little park for kids with a huge slide made of ice. Kids brought their sleds and just had a blast






















































































No comments: