Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Ahhhh Snow!

Snow...Snow...and MORE Snow! It has been snowing for the last 3 days here in Fairbanks. I have never driven in so much snow (it's kinda fun). This much snow would definitely have shut Franklin down. Believe it or not they do not even delay school for this kind of snow. According to Zac (the weatherman) it has snowed 12-15 inches in the past 3 days. Snow doesn't melt here so the total on the ground is about 4 feet. Zac is like a kid again, always running to the window to check and see if it's still snowing. I am just thankful that he gets up and starts my car in the morning and brushes off all the snow :)





2 comments:

~The Breedloves~ said...

Oh my goodness! You guys could really bust out one serious snow man. In fact, I'd go for the entire snow-family.

Bekah, Zac and Avery said...

I wish we could, but the snow is too dry, it doesn't pack well! Maybe when the temps warm up a bit :)