Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Alaska License


Can anyone tell me the difference between these two pictures??? Ohhh, right...one is an Alaska license and one is a North Carolina license. And whose is an Alaska license...ohhhh right, Bekah's (hehe I am loving this). You see two weeks ago Zac and I headed to the DMV's office to get our license. They are super serious about driving tests around here and make you take a pretty extreme test before giving you your license. Sooo, Zac decided to go first while I watched Avery. While he went to take the test I asked the lady at the front counter if they had a book I could look over while he was taking the test. About 15 mins later Zac comes back with a really sour look on his face..."I didn't pass! Can you believe that, I have been driving for 14 years without a ticket!". They will only let you take the test once a day, so he was pretty upset. So, next is my turn...I come back smiling saying "I passed". Zac says "What! how!?" and I meekly ;) say "Oh I thumbed through the book while you were taking the test"..." What book!?! I didn't know there was a book...why didn't you tell me!?!". So the next friday we go back again for Zac to take the test...Foiled again! He says they made this test harder because he didn't pass the first one ;) To his defense many people have told me they failed the test 2-3 times before getting their license. Still...I like to rub it in.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Bekah, I am loving all the posts! I've been keeping up, just not commenting (we haven't had internet). Hope you guys are having a great week!

Bekah, Zac and Avery said...

Thanks Sarah! I can't believe I have actually been keeping up with it :) We are loving it here in Alaska. Missing family and friends of course but really enjoying our time here. Are you still blogging???