Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Plugging in the car

Cars in Fairbanks have to be winterized due to the extremely cold temperatures. When we first arrived in Fairbanks the temp got to 50 below zero. Of course we were new to everything and weren't quite sure the ins and outs of plugging our car up. One day Zac plugged the car up but was parked a ways from the plug in so the cord was stretched about as far as it could go. When he went to unplug the cord it was stick straight like a fishing pole, because it was -50 degrees (normally you coil up the cord and stick it in your vehicle). So he couldn't even put it in the car because it was longer then the car! Well, not to long ago Zac left to grab something from the store. A few mins later he calls me on the phone and says "Uh babe I have to swing by Lowes before I come back", I said "Ok no problem...why?".....silence...."Umm I kinda drove off without unplugging it". This is something I would totally do. Thank goodness for me Zac is so good about always starting the car for me and pulling it up right in front of the apartment.






1 comment:

Deidre said...

Bless, I would really be in a mess if I had to do that. That is so interesting!