Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Monday, July 9, 2012

Pity Party



Oh how I wish this was what I was doing right now...instead I am having a pity party while my family IS actually doing this. I know, I know I shouldn't complain...and technically I'm not complaining, I'm just coveting their vacation (ok so that is wrong too). My niece turned 7 yesterday and we really wanted to be there to celebrate with her...especially at the beach. I did however find out that it is cheaper to fly to Hawaii then to the lower 48....um I think I know where Avery's first trip to the beach will be :) So, mom, dad, chris, levi, cora, jj, teran and baby bear...enjoy the OBX and take lots of pictures so we can enjoy the scenery!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I love you. And miss you terribly.
I'll meet you in Hawaii if you go!