Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy Friday

Who's happy it's friday...THIS GUY!!!
(Oh and probably his mommy too)


Fridays mean the weekend is coming...and this one couldn't come soon enough! I am ready to be home with this handsome little dude and his handsome daddy. The past several years fridays didn't mean anything to me, because I worked 3 twelve hour shifts on any day of the week...so friday was just another day. But NOW fridays are looked forward to EVERY week. As much as I love my job, I still look forward to being home with my family. Sooo enjoy YOUR friday :)

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Yay! What a sweet smile!

We are big fans of Friday around our house too! Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend.