Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Thursday, July 26, 2012

It's Thursday...but Friday's comin


I keep thinking that today is friday...maybe thats because today is MY friday :) Thats right I have tomorrow off and I am SUPER stoked about it. In fact I might even hit some yard sales up tomorrow to celebrate my day off. OHHHH and some friends of ours from church called Zac and asked if they could keep Avery tomorrow evening so that we could go on a date....DATE? whats that!?! I am not even sure I know how to act without Avery around to throw food, spill a drink, or pull everything off the table. This will be very strange...in fact I'm not even sure what to do...gonna have to think about this one :) Thankful for new friends!!!

4 comments:

Callie Lynch said...

AWW yay for a date night and sweet friends that offered to do that! Go enjoy! Hope you find some good yard sale finds :) Your place looks nice.

Lindsay @ Lindsay's List said...

I wish I was there to babysit all the time for you!! You deserve a date! Go rock wall climbing!

Brittany said...

Hooray for Date Night! Hope it was wonderful and Avery had a good time on his play date too!

Bekah, Zac and Avery said...

It was great...rock climbing is def gonna be on the list for next time :)