Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Monday, July 23, 2012

Finally!!!

These pictures are from last week because A.) I haven't been able to load any pictures due to bad internet connection and a slow (old) computer and B.) It has been raining and cloudy ALL week. Last week was sunny, breezy, and clear...perfect for an afternoon hike. Avery likes to jump into his kelty kid pack and trek up to the top of the mountain to get a peak of Mt. McKinley on a clear day. My camera doesn't really do it justice...gotta see it for yourself :)







3 comments:

Brittany said...

I love it! And Natalie would too. She LOVES her back pack and anytime we go out for a walk she asks for it... "pack-pack, Mommy!"
When we get together in Hawaii we'll definitely have to do some hiking! :)

Bekah, Zac and Avery said...

I'm thinking December would be a good time to go...when it's forty below here we can be in Hawaii hiking...yeah I think that sounds Gooood!

Michaela J. said...

I love the pic's, Bekah!!!

Love yall!!