Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Wowzeers


Have you ever seen pupils that big!?! Well, I haven't...when Zac got home from the eye doctor I wondered how he could even see to drive home. When I asked him about it he said "Oh I couldn't, but I had to get home". He said that after dilating his pupils they asked him to put his contacts in...If only I had been there with a camera the way he described it. It must be some kind of cruel joke they play on their patients to get a good laugh. Zac says he tried for about 5 minutes to put his contacts in but couldn't see the contact on his finger, all while the lady sat patiently staring at him. I plan to have a designated driver for my appointment tomorrow :)

"Sure glad I passed that A B test". (A little Brian Regan never hurt nobody)

No comments: