Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day


Mother's Day yesterday was a little bit sad. I did not get to be with my mother to honor her on that day. She is a very special person and it hurt a little not being able to be with her and celebrate her. A short phone call just does not seem to do it justice.

Me and my mom have come a LONG way over the years. She was always my cheerleader growing up, always supporting me and encouraging me. I am pretty sure she never missed an event in my life, she was always there for games, award ceremonies, school plays and whatever else held my fancy. And me well, I didn't fail in my role as "teenager", I gave my mom a pretty hard time during those years...probably caused a few of the gray hairs she has now. We even had a period in our lives when I was pretty sure I wasn't ever going to talk to her again. Let me just say I am SUPER thankful that we resolved our differences and now she is undoubtedly one of my very best friends. She is always the first person I want to call to share exciting news, or the first person I want to vent to about a VERY bad day. Mom, thanks for always loving me, always forgiving me, and for always being there for me when I need you the most. I am proud to be your daughter!


No comments: