Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Friday, May 11, 2012

Trust in the Lord

"Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart, Lean not on your OWN understanding, but in ALL your ways aknowledge Him and HE will make your paths straight" Probverbs 3:5-6


Did I make that loud enough? It was for me mainly... because lately I have done a whole lot of questioning and wondering "what are we doing here". No huge party of Angels were here to welcome us when we arrived, nothing miraculous happened, no writing on the wall to say THIS is what I want you to do here...nothing...just a whole lot of silence...and work. Don't get me wrong, I know the Lord called us, I can't deny all the things He spoke to us. I am not doubting that, I just want to know what our next step is, our purpose for being here. The Lord ever so gently dropped this verse into my day and I was super humbled but so very grateful for the reminder. This verse was like a staple in my early days as a Chrisitan, I leaned on it constantly. Somehow over the years of seeing it so frequently I had let my senses become dull to it. What a shame that was because it is such a powerful word from God. We don't always understand what God is doing and sometimes we just want to force things when we don't see any answers. But, it's not up to us to figure it all out. It is our job to trust Him, acknowledge Him, and to wait for Him to work everything out in His timing. So, that is going to be my chief aim in the next few weeks...to trust Him



No comments: