Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Friday, May 4, 2012

It's Friday...and I have to work :( Used to get off on Fridays, and if not Friday then Monday, so I always had a long weekend. My schedule has changed and now I will be getting off on a Tues or a Wed. Not so sure how I will like it but I am still thankful I will have a day off during the week to spend with Zac and Avery.

It got a little cooler this week so we had to bundle up a little more before taking Avery outside. There is a really neat old car museum behind our apartment...we haven't made it in yet but peeked in the windows and played outside the building with the old cars. I don't know if Avery is ready for a museum experience...I know I'm not






No comments: