Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Toboggans!?!

Is it really that time of year already...I feel like I some how missed spring and summer this year. Do you think it had anything to do with having a baby (Can you believe I already want another child)!?! Avery is going on 5 1/2 months and I want the time to start going backwards so that he will stay little. But, since that isn't going to happen we will just enjoy EVERY minute of EVERY day. Fall is our favorite time of year. To me it is just so refreshing with the cool breeze and beautiful leaves. The average person wouldn't need a toboggan just yet...but Avery is NOT the average person ;) (plus my mom knits such cute toboggans and I couldn't pass up the chance to put one on him!)

No comments: