Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Father's Love


Is there anything sweeter than seeing a Father loving on his children? It sure helps put into perspective how our heavenly Father feels about us. When I watch Zac with Avery, I am reminded of my Fathers love. The bible tells us that our Father rejoices over us with gladness, that He quiets us with His love, and that He sings over us (Zeph 3:17). He knows when we sit down, and when we rise up. He is familiar with ALL of our ways. He knows our coming and going, for all of our days are written in His book (Psalm 139). Our Father is not distant nor is He angry, but He is the complete expression of love (1 John 4:16). His desire is to lavish love upon us simply because He is our Father and we are His children (1 John 3:1). He is the perfect Father, offering more than our earthly Father ever could. In Jesus, His love for us is revealed (John 17:26). Jesus, being the exact representation of His being came to demonstrate that our Father is for us and not against us (Heb 1:3. Rom 8:31). I am thankful for the love Zac has for Avery and for the reminder of the love my heavenly Father has for me!

No comments: