Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

More Mommy and Me

Love this little munchkin!
Two more weeks until Avery turns ONE year old. Zac and I have noticed over the past week how much he is learning and growing. We have mentioned several times that he is not a baby anymore. Like the PJ's he is wearing in the picture above. When my mom got them for him I thought it would be FOREVER before he would be able to wear big boy PJ's and here he is making them look small...sniff. I believe he is one smart cookie too (course I am partial). If we could only get in his head we would be amazed at all the stuff he knows but can't verbalize yet...oh and we'd realize how crazy he thinks we are ;)

No comments: