Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Monday, April 2, 2012

Hiking packs-kid carriers




Avery is almost getting too big to cart around in the Ergo carrier or the Moby. Now that is has been getting warmer we have been going on daily walks. There are a few good trails through the woods behind our apartment that are all still snow packed. Most people cross country ski on them, or dog sled, but they are also great for walking. I have found the perfect pack to take him on longer hikes the Deuter Kid Comfort iii...only problem is it costs about $300 YIKES! Seems to have great reviews and the kids love them. Zac and I went to all the outfitters in town to see what they had to offer. No one really had anything close. I bought an Evenflo Crossroads framed carrier, as a temporary arrangement at a consignment shop for about $20 to make due until we can save up enough to get the one I really want :) I think Avery will really like sitting up higher where he can see things much better.

2 comments:

Deidre said...

i can't wait to strap my child on and go for walks and stuff...you guys really make it look like lots of fun! :0) Its one of the things i look forward too. (ONE DAY that is....)

Bekah, Zac and Avery said...

I thought you were trying to tell me something ;)