Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Friday, April 13, 2012

Earthquake

We had an earthquake here in Alaska this week. I have never felt an earthquake before and it was a very weird experience. It was at 1:20 in the morning. Zac and I had just woken up about 15 mins prior because Avery was crying. We had gotten him back to bed, laid down and all the sudden everything started shaking. I thought it was the people upstairs just being really rowdy but Zac said..."uh I think that was an earthquake". We both immediately thought about Avery because he is in the closet with shelves of stuff above his head. We never felt anything else so we didn't get up and rescue him but it sure made us think about what we should do with all the stuff above his head. When I got to work the next day a couple people were asking if I had felt the earthquake and we looked it up and it was about a 4.9 I think on the scale. Apparently there was like a big one in Indonesia the day before we felt the one here. Don't worry Dad, we are safe :)

No comments: