Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Lead Me



Did you think we had disappeared (if anyone actually reads this blog (: ) from the blogging world? I am quite sure that October has been the busiest Month this year for the Lail family. We have moved, went on vacation, celebrated 2 years of marriage, and enriched our lives at a Ultimate Refreshing conference all in one month. I have learned alot about my husband in two years and there is still ALOT to learn in the years to come. I have also learned a great deal about myself along THE way. As much as I would love to say that marriage is easy and a piece of cake I have to be honest in the fact that yes marriage is a true blessing but it is also something that requires sacrifice and a servant's heart. My husband does a great job at both of these, usually always putting me before himself. I am thankful for these two years of growing and stretching and I can only imagine what lays ahead with a child on the way! Sometimes it is hard for me to let go and let Zac lead this family but ultimately that is God's design for marriage, which is a picture of Christ and the church. Watch this video...the message will bless you.


YouTube - Lead Me (Acoustic - with Lyrics) by Sanctus Real/

"For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.
So, they are no longer two but one. Therefore what God has joined together let not man separate." Matthew 19:6

Wives are looking for their husbands to lead, but God is looking for someone to follow His lead. He is looking for His children
to follow the design He has set up in His Word. He is looking for believers to love and to forgive and to come back to the commandmant to
love God with all your heart, mind, soul and spirit and to love others as yourself. He is looking for believers to let go of hurts and offenses
so He can shower them with the healing and blessing He so longs to pour out. Will you let Him lead???

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I read your blog! :)
And I absolutely love this song...
and I love seeing people really living out what God intended for marriage. Thank you to you & Zac for being committed to reflecting Christ in this way!