Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Friday, November 26, 2010

"In everything give THANKS for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you" 1 Thess 5:18
So thankful for my family! We enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving at my mom and dads. I am even more thankful I got put on call and didn't have to go into work...YAY! We had an early lunch and then spent the rest of the day relaxing, playing bean bag toss, snacking ;), building a ginger bread house (that was destroyed by an earthquake or looks like it anyway), and finally ended the day watching Prince Caspian.















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the pictures. Have a great day and tell your parents I said hello. Mike Barres

Sarah said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Looks like everyone had a wonderful time :)