Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Breaking up is hard to do


So, breaking up really is hard to do, and leaves a nasty mess. Winter is not gonna let us get away THAT easy. Avery doesn't seem to mind the mess...but he doesn't have to do laundry...Zac does :) Avery managed to find every puddle on Cranberry Ridge. He would have stayed out for hours if I hadn't made him come in because he was soaked to the bone. 

He looks like a true Alaskan

Here I come!








Didn't take him long to find the puddles


Oooh mom...a river!



Snow boots aren't exactly cut out for this






Found the mother load






This is where things started to get messy

Splish Splash someone's gonna need a bath!




Look what happens when I STOMP! 



MOM!!! I told you not to hug me in PUBLIC!!!






No comments: