Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Avery's almost two


This little guy (who am I kidding he is NOT little anymore) is getting REAL close to his 2nd birthday. He has grown up right before our eyes and is not slowing down one bit. He has always seemed like a "litteman" but now so more then ever. His knowledge astounds me (dont all mothers think their kids are so bright (:), his ability to work my smart phone better then me keeps me humble, and his STRONG will keeps me saying my prayers consistently day in and day out! I have heard it said many times, and now find it so strikingly true, that being a parent is not for the faint of heart. The trials and the triumphs give you days brimming with frustration and elation, discouragement and hope, sorrow and unspeakable joy. Avery has taught me more in his two little years then many have in a lifetime. Thinking back to the days before we had him, I wonder what we ever did to keep ourselves occupied ;) 

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I *know* the feeling! What a handsome littleman! :)

I hope he has a wonderful second birthday and here's to many more years learning and growing with our little people!

Bekah, Zac and Avery said...

Thanks Britt!!!