Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Monday, August 13, 2012

Sorrrrry

So sorry I haven't been able to post pictures lately. Like I have mentioned my computer is on the fritz and my internet is SLOW. I will do my best to keep posting photos but it might be a little slow going until the apple fairy sends me a computer ;) Some exciting things coming up for us though!!! Thursday Nana and Ranger come for a visit...YIPEEEE. They get to stay for a week, so we hope to do some fun things while they are here...like go to Denali and see the bears :) Zac's dad and brother will also be here the weekend after my parents leave...we are SUPER excited. We know Avery is going to have a blast the next three weeks and we hope to keep you updated with pictures! More to come soon...

1 comment:

Michaela J. said...

I am soo HAPPY that yall with get to see yalls Mom & Dad!!!!

I hope & pray they will have a safe trip up there & back!!

Love ya!