Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Monday, August 27, 2012

Botanical gardens

Just a few of the shots we got at the Botanical Gardens here in Fairbanks while Nana and Ranger were here

I think mom said this was her birth flower? (I never knew there was such a thing)
 
Our little family

Me and my love bug

Avery is going to be a tree climber like his momma
 
Avery and his Nana (I think the sun was in his eyes cause he LOVES his Nana!)

The Kings Chair

Looking at the goldfish
 
Tears (and snot) of joy!!!

Trying to capture Avery's elation after climbing up on the bench himself...somehow this picture didn't convey

Cabbage patch

Cabbage patch kid!

 
In a miniture corn field :)

1 comment:

Callie Lynch said...

Ah! Glad your internet is working again so I can keep up to date on your life! I bet it was wonderful to have your parents there. You look great! Love that cabbage patch kid and you :) Maybe a skype at Becky's soon??