Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Friday, June 1, 2012

A mile in my shoes

This child never stops...he's like the energizer bunny...he just keeps going and going and goooooooing. It really is hard to get a good picture because he is not in one place for very long. I have to weed through all the blurry pictures when my camera can't focus cause he's always on the move.

Zac and I make good use of the play ground we found next door at the Elementary school. It's not that the play ground has a huge draw for Avery yet, he's not big enough to enjoy it....BUT, it certainly has PLENTY of small rocks for him to play with. To my amazement he actually sat in one spot for about 5 mins filling up an old bottle he found and then dumping it back out again. Oh the joys of being young.








1 comment:

Sarah said...

Bekah! I haven't been commenting very often, but I have been following along! Avery is growing so much! I love hearing all about your adventures. So glad your mom was able to visit too. Hope you guys are doing well!