Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Sunday, January 15, 2012

A quick update and some encouragement

So, just when we thought we were doing good to get rid of 3/4 of our belongings, we quickly found out when we started actually packing that tiny 5x8 foot trailer that things were just not going to fit (even after all my "purging"). That was a very stressful day and I hope that day does not come around again for a very long time. I mean there's not much more we can get rid of :) Seeing the car pull out with all of our stuff was kinda surreal. I mean there is NO going back now (not that I want to, I know this is where the Lord wants us). Zac has already made it almost out of Wyoming and will probably be in Seattle a few days early which is certainly better than a few days late. Avery and I have been enjoying some quality time with Nana and Ranger and will certainly be sad to see Thursday come. However I am super encouraged. Last Wednesday night a lady from church received a word from the Lord for me. Zac and I had slipped out a little early because of Avery so she wrote it down and gave it to my mother. I finally was able to read it on Thursday evening and it was like water to my soul. Thursday was the day we spent packing the trailer and getting everything out of the house. It was not a fun day and I was drained, tired and quite frankly discouraged. This was what the letter said "My beautiful daughter, I have opened up a door for you that no man can close. In a place where there is physical darkness, My light will break forth as the dawn within you as you begin this new job. You will bring bright light into a place where there was once light, but out of fear, that light has been hidden under a basket. The light I have put in you will dispel those fears and the light of many will break forth. Your obedience to this call will bring about favor and promotion in your job." I couldn't help but cry and thank the Lord for His grace and mercy. I am so thankful for those who are willing and obedient to speak what the Lord has put on their hearts, what a blessing.

No comments: