Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Monday, November 14, 2011

Sleepover with the cousins

Levi and Cora came over this weekend for a fun sleepover. Avery loved being the center of attention and Cora had a real live baby doll to play with (just what she wants for Christmas). I forgot to take the camera but on saturday I took them to the Build and Grow Science Lab at Lowe's so they could make their own Science Lab kit complete with test tube, bowls and instructions on how to blow up your mothers kitchen ;) (just kidding on that part). We had a blast and can't wait to do it again!




5 comments:

Michaela J. said...

He is growing up to FAST!!!!

Love yall,

Michaela

Michaela J. said...

My mom just saw the pic's! She says that she LOVES them and that Avery, I hope I spelled his name right, is ADORABLE!!!!

Much love!!!

Michaela

Bekah and Zac said...

Hey! :) Thank You!!! :) Yes that is how you spell his name! We miss you guys!

Sarah said...

Looks like so much fun!! :)

Michaela J. said...

We miss yall too!!! Love yall!!!!