Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Because it's fun to READ!






Growing up reading was one of my favorite past times. In fact I even remember making a competition out of it in Elementary school....Accelerated Reader...anyone remember those days!?! I was just ok at a lot of things growing up, but never really the best at anything...except reading (how dorky right). In fact I loved reading so much I was put in a national magazine for top Accelerated Readers (my claim to fame). We started introducing Avery to reading while he was still in mommy's tummy (who knows if he even heard us) and have tried to read to him even in these early months of life. Hopefully he will pick up on my love for books and reading! The short video of Avery listening to The Christian Mother Goose stories is in the next post...I think he likes it :)


No comments: