Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Thursday, December 23, 2010

When I Think About The Lord



Does this season make you think about the Lord? Sometimes its so easy to get caught up in what the world has made Christmas. I know I am guilty. It's not that the Lord doesn't want us to enjoy this time with family and friends, He does. He wants us to be a blessing to others and to be blessed. Remember to Think About the Lord this Christmas and remember what He saved you from. I know for me this song brings back memories of when I was at NC State and the Lord grabbed my attention and showed me exactly how and why He had saved me. What a blessing to remember ALL that He has done. Count your blessings this season..name them ONE by ONE!

No comments: