Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Let it Snow

My husband is obsessed with snow. He doesn't just "like" snow, he is "in love" with snow. When he finds out that we might have snow he sits for hours at his computer looking at weather models and trying to predict just what it will do. When it snowed just a few days ago he was up 5 times that night just to get up and look out the window to see what it was doing. Now, I am a fan of snow too, but I get quite a kick out of seeing him peer for hours out the window while the snow pours down. He says at least 100 times "BABE come seeee this" or "BABE its a white out you HAVE to see this!". He could possibly enjoy snow more than any kid I have ever known. If he knows it is snowing on Cowee Mtn or in the Gap he always has to take a drive just to see what its doing. I caught a few pictures of him peering out the windows...


















3 comments:

Sarah said...

That is awesome! :) I love his childlike joy :)

Jenn Sutton said...

I love it! How fun to have that kind of excitement around! :)

Deidre said...

that is too cute.