Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Family Fun


Had dinner with mom and dad the other night and I actually cooked! Shocker I know...its not that I do not like to cook, but most of the time we are too busy and its just easier to whip up something fast...fake cooking I call it. I am actually a pretty good cook when I put my mind to it (is that bragging?) or at least Zac thinks so ;) We had a blast with mom and dad eating and playing games and of course I pulled out the camera! Me and mom were having fun with the camera while the men talked about manly things...sort of.


















2 comments:

Deidre said...

you crack me up. cute pics. and I LOVE the red wall w/ the black fireplace.....AH!

Sarah said...

what great pictures!