Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Deep Sea Fishing


We started our morning off at 3:15am, were out the door at 4:15am and hitting the water at 5:15am. We boarded the Fin Galley with Captain Craig, and witnessed a beautiful sunrise as we headed 50 miles off shore. After about 1 hour and 45mins we arrived at our fishing destination. We baited our hooks and within 20 seconds had our first fish on the line!!! For the next 45mins it was a fish frenzy, pulling in Dolphin fish left and right. JJ immediately snagged an enormous bull dolphin fish, but it took him a while to real it in. Not long after pulling in the bull he hooked another huge cow (this is what the first mate Tom called them). After pulling in 60 dolphin fish, we had reached our limit and had to move on to catching something else. About 1 hour later we hooked a Sailfish and I got in the fightin chair to reel it in, so much FUN!! The rest of the day we caught a few more dolphin fish here and there but had to throw them back. All in all it was a GREAT day!




























3 comments:

Deidre said...

1) I've always wanted to go deep sea fishing but Matt doesn't believe I will do well being that I am easily car sick. (but I still wanna do it!)

2) I love the photographs! The sunrise photographs are GORG!

3) I love the photo of you and the sailfish. Priceless. You worked hard for that I am sure!

4) I want to sit in a "fighting chair" - sounds extreme!

Sarah said...

The sunrise pictures are incredible! Looks like an amazing day :)

Anonymous said...

It's an remarkable paragraph in support of all the web viewers; they will obtain benefit from it I am sure.

Here is my web blog; click this over here now