Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Coming Home



Coming home is always a treat...yesterday Zac and I hit the 11 month mark on our marriage :) Yay! I had to work all day and Zac was going to a Men's Campout so the only time I would see him was at lunch (he always comes to eat with me at the hospital during the week). He brought me Lulu's which is my favorite place to eat in Sylva, NC, and told me how much he would miss me. I often feel like somewhere in the mix Zac and I's wires got crossed because He is the mushy, romantic, sappy, always wants to talk and share his feelings type of person and I am the complete opposite (aren't girls supposed to be the mushy talky ones?) always rolling my eyes at him (wrong I know, but I still do it). But I guess deep down I secretly love it especially on days like yesterday when Zac was going to be gone. He knew that I was going to be coming home to an empty house after a very long and tiring day at work. When I pulled up I saw something on the door...turned out to be a scripture and a note which I later found many others taped up all around the house. Along with chocolate, a card, and a gift laying on the table. God has blessed me with an AMAZING husband, who I ALWAYS love coming home to!

2 comments:

Deidre said...

LuLu's is one of my favorite places as well! I don't get to eat there often b/c Matt (my b/f) believes it to be "weird" food. haha He just doesn't know anything aside from chicken wings. haha

That is a precious the way your hubs had little sweet nothings around the house. :)

Bekah, Zac and Avery said...

I LOVE Lulu's and I have convinced my husband to love it too :) You need to convince Matt that he too could love Lulu's, it is much better than chicken wings!!!