Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Family of Four


It seems we are WELL on our way to being a family of FOUR! Roughly 5 weeks left until we meet our sweet baby GIRL...eeeek. I don't know if it is because I am 3 years older, or because I am having a girl, but this pregnancy has definitely been different...harder. Not hard by any stretch of the imagination, just harder then being pregnant with Avery. I felt like my pregnancy with him was such a breeze. Of course I didn't have a two year old running laps around me then. I have most definitely felt more tired this go around. I think a big part of that also has to do with not being able to exercise quite as much. Oh I am on my feet walking pretty much all day at work, but purposeful exercise has pretty much gone out the window. The only thing I want to do when I get off work is see my handsome little man, leaving little time for exercise.

So, as you will see in the pictures below we have decided to name our sweet little bundle Joanna Cait Lail. The biblical meaning of Joanna is Grace, or Gift from God, and the meaning of Cait is Pure. It will certainly be a change having a little girl around the house, for Avery is ALL boy. It never really mattered to me what Avery wore, but I can't wait to put cute outfits on our little girl. 

Avery is still not quite sure what to think, and of course the reality that he will have a baby sister will certainly not set in until we bring her home from the birthing center. Oh yes, did I mention I am not giving birth at the hospital??? For some reason I just have this thing about delivering where I work...strange I know. There is a lovely birthing center here in Fairbanks and I am really excited about giving birth there...Ok, so I'm not super excited about the giving birth part, but at least the place I will be giving birth is beautiful and homey. In fact the closer the time comes, the more I think...WHAT HAVE I DONE!  

Hope you enjoy the photos! 














2 comments:

Becky R said...

Bekah I LOVE this!!! Love the name and man such great pictures! Miss you!

Brittany said...

You look beautiful! So excited for your little girl! Avery will be a wonderful big brother, I just know it.
Praying all will go smoothly for the delivery and let me know if you need anything. Lord knows we have 2 of everything :)