Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Handsome Pants

My little handsome man has been sick the past three weeks. First it was strep throat, then it was viral stomatitis with painful ulcers in his mouth, and now it is vomiting. He hasn't eaten more then a handful the past three weeks, and won't eat anything that isn't a "cracker" or a "cookie". Thank goodness he is still drinking. However, we think he might have developed an allergy to milk...which is about the only thing he will put in his mouth...NOW WHAT!?! In the meantime he is still the handsomest man I ever did see :)






1 comment:

Brittany said...

Poor little man! I'm so sorry to hear that he's been so sick. I hope you all enjoyed a healthy and restful Christmas holiday and have a wonderful 2013.
Love and blessings from the Klimstra Family!