Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Denali National Park

Denali National Park Sept 2nd 2012

Zac and his family are enjoying a beautiful day at the Park today! Avery and I stayed home because 1) He hadn't slept well 2) has been fighting a cold/snotty nose 3) He gets fussy on long trips 4) He wouldn't have been able to take a nap. Hopefully they will take more beautiful pictures for us to enjoy. I am so glad the colors are so beautiful for their trip down there! On a side note I dropped my laptop and busted the screen so I am using Zac's computer which has none of my pictures on it...still hoping for that Apple :) Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: