Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Afternoon Adventures

Oh, how I love the mountains! We couldn't live in a more beautiful place. I am so thankful to live in this area. Zac and I took an afternoon to enjoy a leisurely hike at Whiteside. I could stay up there for hours just soaking in the peace and quiet I experience when on the mountain top. It reminds me of the story of Elijah after he had run from Jezebel and he heard the still small voice of the Lord while on the mountain top. I always feel like I can hear the voice of the Lord more clearly when I am in the woods or on the mountain because there are not all the distractions of every day life. One of our dreams is to live on top of a mountain and God says in His word that He will give us the desires of our hearts!!!






























2 comments:

Becky R said...

Bekah I LOVE these pictures!!!! y'all are so great!

Deidre said...

so pretty! you two are too adorable.