Our Life Along THE WAY...

Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A LITTLE CATCHING UP TO DO!


Goodbye Lunch with Angie...We will miss you so much!


Rain is a beautiful thing!



Man I love the Mountains!


My amazing Real Estate Agent and Best Friend!



Looking at houses...


Zac and Grandma...quite a pair


Bundled up at the beach...what is that!?! :)


Me and my Grandma


Beautiful site



Ahhh the beach


Driving some more


Taking Grandma to Virgina Beach


Grandma doing what she does best...FOOD :)


Grandma is always up for a little goofing around



My grandmas is a hoot!


9 hour car ride to see grandma = lots of great conversation!



Love and snow...a great mix


Beautiful snow in March!!!


The flowers my husband brought home..so sweet

2 comments:

Deidre said...

Bekah, you two are just too cute for words. :)

Sarah said...

Love all the new pictures! :)